Helical Insight provides the user with the functionality of exporting the Reports/Dashboards into various file formats. Some of the file formats that Helical Insight supports are PDF, JPEG, PNG, Excel etc.
Note: Users can also add a new ‘Exporting file format’ like .PPT by using exporting APIs
Following are the steps to export a Report/Dashboard:
To export a Report/Dashboard, it should be saved first in the file repository. Then open the same from the file browser (in the same tab). User will then see the option of exporting on the top right corner as shown in the image below:
Click on the Export icon (highlighted in above image) and select the file format in which you want to export the Report/Dashboard.Options: Users can export the reports/dashboards with different page formatting like adding Header/Footer, changing page layout etc. by using this feature. Frames (templates) can be created for repetitive work.
To search an already created frame/template, users can use the search bar as shown in the above figure. The already frames/created templates will be displayed below the search bar which the users can select.
- Always new page extracts all the reports from dashboard and prints each report on a new page.
- Dashboard prints the entire dashboard as a single page. This is the default selection.
- Landscape exports the reports in landscape mode. By default, it uses A4 as paper size.
- Portrait prints the reports vertically. By default, it uses A4 as paper size.
- You can input the header text and define the height, font size, font style, font colour & alignment in the space provided.
- Click on “Use HTML Header” and input the HTML code in the editor.
- You can input the footer text and define the height, font size, font style, font colour & alignment in the space provided.
- Click on “Use HTML Footer” and input the HTML code in the editor.