- Configure Hive Database as a datasource in Helical Insight. To know more click here
- Login to Helical Insight Application.
- Go to Adhoc.
- Go to Metadata, then Select Workflow.
- Select Datasource Type as “Plain JDBC Datasource“.
- Click on Datasource Name. In this case “Hive Database” name is used.
- Select Database from the Catalog List, then click Next.
- Select required tables from the list, then click next.
- Now, select required columns. Shown column list is based on tables selected in the previous step. Click Next to confirm.
On confirming, metadata view will be opened. To know more about metadata operation click here