In this blog, we will learn how to display a value rounded to a certain number of decimal places from numeric column in Helical Insight.
- Below you can see we are having a column in decimal values.
- If we want to display a value rounded to a certain number of decimal places. Click on Travel Cost column.
- Click on more, user will get two options i.e., Quick and Advanced
- Click on “Advanced” in this you will see a function called “round”. Double click on that function and then drag the column and give the value as 1 in decimal tab in the selected round function box at the bottom. Click on Save button.
- Click on “Generate” report. You will see the desired output as below.
Note: These functions are specific to the database and may / may not appear based on the kind of database that you are connecting to. Please refer to below blog to add more database functions for your specific use case.Adding Database Functions