Update License in Helical Insight
This Article will help you in deploying Helical Insight license in the enterprise version.
- Get the Licence file. The license file name will be “hdi.licence”
- Go to the below-mentioned application path In Windows:
- Copy the hdi.licence file and paste in the above-mentioned directory
- Restart the helical Insight service. You will be able to restart only if you have the admin/root privileges.
“..\Helical Insight\hi\apache-tomcat-7\webapps\hi-ee”In Ubuntu:
There are two methods of restarting HelicalInsight service if hosted on Windows server.Right Click and Restart
Type Services in search box and look for Helical Insight Services.
- Using command prompt method: Go to the path
Open command prompt and type here: shutdown.bat
Now to restart Helical Insight Services use start.bat in command prompt
In Ubuntu/Linux Server: Steps to follow on Linux/Ubuntu
Go to the below location
Open command prompt and type: shutdown
Now to restart Helical Insight Services use startup in command prompt
For any other question please post your questions on Helical Insight Forum