- Open the “web.xml” file from the location “apache-tomcat-7/webapps/hi-ee/WEB-INF/web.xml”.
- After opening the file you can see the default time set is 30 minutes
- Now, if you want to change the time then replace the number with some other time say to 60 minutes
- Changed code will be
<session-config> <session-timeout> 60 </session-timeout> </session-config>
- Now, save the web.xml file.
- Upon saving the xml file, Helical Insight application default session timeout has been changed.
In this article you will learn about how to set default session timeout for Helical Insight. For setting the configuration follow the mentioned steps :