- Java version 1.7 or higher
- User should have administrator privilege.
- If multiple Java versions are installed, then the user need to set JRE_HOME / JAVA_HOME environment variables ( learn to set environment variables )
- The RAM should be minimum of 500 MB or higher
- Run the Helical Insight file as an Administrator
- Choose I accept the agreement, then click Next
- Read About HI, then click Next
- Enter System Information details like Database Port, Application Port and Application context Name, then click Next.
Application Context Name : The name entered here will be used to access the application on browser. For example in the below image context name is “hi”, hence in browser the application will be accessed by that name.
- Now, fill the details for Email Configuration like Email User Name, Email Password, Email, Email Port Number and Email Host Name
Email user name : email@example.com password : helical005 port=587 from= firstname.lastname@example.org // can be changed as required hostName : mail.company.com
- Select Destination location to install Helical Insight files then click
Next. It would be recommended to have atleast 2 GB of free space.
NOTE: Please ensure you select an empty folder during installation.
- Now it is ready to install, click Install and wait till finish
- Installation in progress
- Click on Finish to complete installation
- HI application will launch in your default web browser.
Enter the provided credentials to login.
Default userid and password:
For Admin :: hdiadmin / hdiadmin For super user :: hdiuser / hdiuser
For more info, contact us at email@example.com