Update License in Helical InsightThis Article will help you in deploying Helical Insight license in the enterprise version.
- Get the Licence file. The license file name will be “hdi.licence”
- Go to the below-mentioned application path In Windows:
- Copy the hdi.licence file and paste in the above-mentioned directory
- Restart the helical Insight service. You will be able to restart only if you have the admin/root privileges.
“..\Helical Insight\hi\apache-tomcat-7\webapps\hi-ee”In Ubuntu:
- Type Services in search box and look for Helical Insight Services.
- Using command prompt method: Go to the path
“..\Helical Insight\hi\apache-tomcat-7\bin”Open command prompt and type here: shutdown.bat Now to restart Helical Insight Services use start.bat in command prompt In Ubuntu/Linux Server: Steps to follow on Linux/Ubuntu Go to the below location
“../Helical Insight/hi/apache-tomcat-7/bin”Open command prompt and type: ./shutdown.sh. Now to restart Helical Insight Services use ./startup.sh in command prompt. For any other question please post your questions on Helical Insight Forum