In this blog, we will learn how to display date or time in different formats. From any date/DateTime column in Helical Insight.
- Below you can see we are having a date in the format “YYYY:MM:DD HH:MM:SS”.
- If we want to display date or time in different formats, click on Travel Date column.
- Click on more, user will get two options i.e. Quick and Advanced
- Click on “Advanced” Tab, in this you will see a function called “date_format”. Double click on that function and then drag down the Travel Date column in the selected date_format function box at the bottom.click on Save button.
- Click on “Generate” report. You will see the desired output as below.
Note: These functions are specific to the database and may / may not appear based on the kind of database that you are connecting to. Please refer to below blog to add more database functions for your specific use case.Adding A Database Function