In this blog we will learn how display the year and week for a given date from any date/datetime column in Helical Insight.
- Below you can see we are having a date in the format “YYYY:MM:DD HH:MM:SS”.
- If we want to display the year and week for a given date, click on Travel Date column.
- Click on more,user will get two options i.e., QuickandAdvanced
- Click on “Advanced”Tab, in this you will see a function called “YearOfWeek”. Double click on that function and then drag down the Travel Date column in the selected YearOfWeek function box at the bottom.click on Save button.
- Click on “Generate” report. You will see the desired output as below.
Note: These functions are specific to the database and may / may not appear based on the kind of database that you are connecting to. Please refer to below blog to add more database functions for your specific use case.Adding Database Functions