The configuration details shows the details filled by the user at the time of Helical Insight application installation. Now, to view the details filled by the user there are 2 methods available :Method 1:
- Open installation directory or Folder
- Go to *\hi-repository\System\Admin
- Find setting.xml file.
- Open setting.xml file and find <BaseUrl> tag.
- After searching, <BaseUrl>http://localhost:8080/hi/hdi.html</BaseUrl>
- Now, this URL can be used for executing the application on web-browser.
- Open installation directory or folder
- Open setup.ini file.
- After opening setup.ini file the details are :
- The generated URL based on above details is, http://localhost:8080/hi
- The above URL is used for executing the Helical Insight application using web-browser.
[configs] database.port=3306 // Database runs on the mentioned port number application.port=8080 // Application runs on the mentioned port number email.hostName= email.emailPort= email.fromemail= email.emailuser= email.emailpassword= tomcat.contextName=hi // It shows name of the application