In this article, we will learn how to install Helical Insight License or replace the old license with the new license.
Primarily, we are required to install license in 2 cases which are:
- On purchasing the application
- After expiration of current license
Before installation, a license file named “hdi.licence” (please note spelling is different) will be shared with the requested user. Now, to install the license within the application follow the process as given below :
- Go to installation directory of Helical Insight (HI). For example in our case the path is
"C:\Program Files\Helical Insight"for Windows
"usr/local/Helical insight"for Linux.
- Find the “hdi.licence” file. It’s generally present at
"C:\Program Files\Helical Insight\hi\apache-tomcat-7\webapps\hi-ee"in Windows
"usr/local/Helical insight/hi/apache-tomcat-7/webapps/hi-ee"in Linux.
- If “hdi.licence” file is not available, then copy paste the file “hdi.licence” in the directory or in case available replace it with the new licence file.
- Now restart the Helical Insight application
For More Info, Contact us at email@example.com