In this blog we will learn how to display the smallest integer value not less than the number specified from numeric column in Helical Insight.
- Below you can see we are having a column in decimal values.
- If we want to display the smallest integer value not less than the number specified. Click on column.
- Click on more, user will get two options i.e., Quick and Advanced
- . Click on “Advanced” in this you will see a function called “ceiling”. Double click on that function and then drag down the column in the selected ceiling function box at the bottom. Click on Save button.
- Click on “Generate” report. You will see the desired output as below.
Note: These functions are specific to the database and may / may not appear based on the kind of database that you are connecting to. Please refer to below blog to add more database functions for your specific use case.Adding Database Functions